Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nature Arch's And Banners

Shmello Jammers

Ok since it is the 1st day of July you know what that means? Member Gift! And I like this month's =3 That's right folks the Nature Arch is now able 2 be used by members across Jamma!


That is the one I own. Pretty cool right? There is The jungle (mine), Flower, Lava, and Ice arch and I think that they are all pretty awesome!

(picture from animal jam spirit)

There is also another non-member item at the furniture shop. The Freedom Banner. Kinda simple but a great decoration for the 4th of July!

(also from animal jam spirit sorry didn't have time 2 go on AJ)

Also I saw a strange glitch when I was at the Bunnies Only Party. There was a wolf at the party! I bet the bunnies were not 2 happy about a wolf (who has his own party) is at there party XD


Has you can tell my blog was changed again. I hope 2 keep it like this. Still need 2 add pages and more stuff on the sides. Just coming up with ideas so right now I only have a home page.
That's all for today Jammers!

Happy Jamming!






No comments:

Post a Comment