Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Shmello Jammers

Sorry I didn't 4 2 days... There has been some power problems where I live and well you know what that ment... Ok ok it ment no internet. Anyway happy 4th of July everyone! Hope it was wonderful! And since it is our day of freedom there has 2 new items (no duh! X3) Ok so these 2 items are from the freedom party (I know I didn't post about it but most of you mostly know about it) First 1 is my personal fav the Wolf Firework!


Nothings better then watching a wolf blow up in your den X3. Anyway there is also a new Freedom Lion Hat that will make any animal full of the spirit of America!


I learned the glitch for the new Fantasy Castle that I will post tomorrow! That's all for today guys!

Happy 4th of July! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi EVERYONE! I am having a contest on my blog, and so I'm just telling you so you can join if you want! To get to my blog either type in to google: Animal Jam Times Kinyonga
    or the URL is: http://kinyongasanimaljamtimes.blogspot.fr/

    Thanks!
    Kinyonga

    P.S R u copying my backround? or is it just a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not copy your background. Sadly haven't seen your blog yet. will check it out now!

    ReplyDelete