Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

THE AWESOME WOLF PARTY!!!!!

HEY JAMMERS!

I finally have got a chance to do a post on the wolf party and how awsome it is! So this is one of the best partys yet since the leap year party. But they are not kidding about the party being wolves only! But the strange thing is is that it always changes me to my clan wolf even though i am a wolf already! (learn about my animals on my animal tab) But anyway one of the awesome things there is the gift shop! OMG it has the most awesome items ^.^ I already bought them all!


Awesome right?! Also there is a plushy machine with cute little wolf plushys but thats it! It is not like normal claws it is a speicial one!


So cute ^.^ Also if you near the fire (they use the volcano den) You turn red! Awesome right?!


Also if you click the moon you get a moon XD!


Hope you enjoy the party has much has i do!


Lolz XD!

HAPPY JAMMING!








No comments:

Post a Comment