Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Lucky Day Is Coming!

HEY JAMMERS!

So this post is mainly about the new update that was on March 1. Sorry I didnt post it sooner... I was very busy that day. First is the monthly member gift. This month is the the elf tail armor! It is very cool!



It appears like this on the trade list

Some more exsiteing news the new journy book page!

Mean while the Lucky Day party is on its way! Items are starting to come out and soon all of Jamaa will be green!

Sadly the leap year partys are gone. I hope you all have grabed your items while you could!

It looks like Crystal Sands is having yet another update. I wonder what they will change this time.

There is also the fact you can now place pets in your den! I cant wait to show off my adorible pets!

It works just like den items! Just place it in your den!

Also the new animal and also looks like a pet to. Here is the fully finished puzzle with the pet and animal.

My guess is a octopus and a jelly fish but who knows!
Remember to check out different advents on the calender!

 Last but not least is the new double gems game river race!

Thats all jammers!

HAPPY JAMMING!









No comments:

Post a Comment